A woman in Denver took a drug test for her new job last week and she knew she'd fail, so she had someone else pee in a cup for her. But she knew that if it wasn't warm, they would know she snuck it in, so she took it to a 7-Eleven and tried to heat it up in the microwave... welllll it ended up exploding and she didn't want to get busted, so she left. The 7-Eleven clerk found a bunch of yellow liquid dripping from the microwave and when he realized what it was he called the cops. Now she's facing one count of damaging property and I'm thinkin' she probably didn't get that job. READ MORE.
Content Goes Here